Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Heavy Birthday

Dear you..

Today is your 29th birthday!! Do you feel old yet? No? Well that's good because you are not allowed to get old yet. We haven't had kids, so you have to stay young and active and silly until you're at least 60 or 70, ehmmm whatever.

Well..

Meeting you was a blessing and being married to you is the best thing in my life. You love me just the way God created me, with every scar and imperfection. You make me want to be a better person, and you try your absolute hardest to make me happy, even when i'm being stubborn and pouty and difficult. Which is often.

I love everyday i get to spend with you. I love our adventures. I always think about all the great places we have been together. But more than that. I appreciate the little things, we are contented with simply just driving the car around and it doesn't matter where we are going as long as we are together. It's being with you that fills me with so much joy and happiness.

I am one lucky lady to get to spend the rest of my days with you. I am forever thankful and honored to be your wife. I feel like my life just started and i can't wait for all the years we have ahead of us.
Happy Happy Birthday, My Bebow!!!
Thanks for making me the happiest girl in the world. I love you to the moon and back!


No comments: