Friday, February 18, 2011

WHY (?)

Why do I have to fall in love?  
Why do i have a broken heart?  
Why do I have to laugh when I'm happy?  
Why do I have to cry when I'm sad? 
Why am I disappointed when I couldn’t get what I want?  
Why i can't wait longer when i have to wait?  
Why would i want to scream so loud when i wasn’t able to solve the problems and in a state of depressed?  
Why (sometimes) i feel never get satisfied with all that I’ve got now, and be gratefull with it?  
Why should I hurt when I saw the man that I like is walking together with another woman? (although he’s not mine…)  
Why don’t you love me?  
Why don’t you looked into my eyes and feel if i love you?  
Why i smoke when i'm feelin' bored? 
Why do i hate being alone and lonely?  
Why so serious?  
Why do I have to write on this blog?  

Why??? 
Why??? 
Why???  

Why there’s always ‘WHY” in my head all the time? 

2 comments:

oplet said...

because,,,,
because,,,,
because,,,,
so' ada why ada because,,,
hihiiihihihihihihiii :p
sante sista...
yakinkan diri kalau TUHAN sayank smua umat NYA..
n TUHAN slalu kasih yg terbae buat kita,,,
yakin indah akhirnya,,,
Amiiiiiiiinnnnnn
*ustad jefery mode on
heheheheeee,,,
enjoy u'r life!!!! wokeh :D

Dewayz said...

thanks plet :D
i love my life, God bless Us 0;)

#salamgowes ahahaha